It's surprising how you're trying to win me back when you never did want to keep me when I was around at the first place. You thought that I'll stick around playing your games, didn't you?
You took things for granted. You exhausted me of all my faith and trust. I went far beyond my threshold and back again just to compromise. You sat there, ignorantly watching me crawled myself through. I fought so hard that I don't have anything to lay on the table anymore. I kept losing that in the end gambling everything or nothing didn't make any difference.. I lost, you won. Even that wasn't enough for you, was it?
Let it be, don't make it any harder. I don't need to know your misery. Fine, you have regrets, but there's nothing much we could do now......
I know I tried.......
Sunday, December 14, 2008
So Tell Me, What Did You Win?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment