The past and future are what haunt us everyday in our life. We think the present is hard and unbearable. But it really is not. It is when we try to understand what had happened or to think of what will happen that makes the present unbearable. That is all we need, to focus on the present, live in the moment. Not to be consumed by the past as it is drifting further and further away from us. Not to worry about the future as we'll get there someday.
I want to do that, I am trying to just deal with the present because it is what I am presented with. We can't dwell on the past or the future, what we have is the present. It is in this moment that we have a complete control of. So why not make it the best as we can?
I read 'Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do'
Things not worth fighting for........
Monday, January 07, 2008
In The Now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment