My bro Phad is currently watching Manchester United play against Newcastle at The Theatre of Dream. He sounds really excited and is having so much fun. I'm so jealous but I'm extremely happy for him. He worked his ass off with part time jobs, saving up his students allowance for his UK trip. Though his Manchester United dream expenses is paid by yours truly huhu make his dream come true, why not. I'm glad that United are playing brilliantly feasting my brother with their excellent game. And Ronaldo has just scored his 2nd goal.
I stayed in Manchester for four years and I never get to watch the Devils play. Now, whose fault is that?
It comes easy......
Sunday, January 13, 2008
The Manchester Man
Classified in:
Manchester,
My Clans,
Soccer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment