Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Chapter

1st January 2008, a perfect day to begin a fresh chapter in my life. Somehow today everything seems to fall into the right places, that everything made sense.. Somehow, the storm is over and the sea back in its calm state again.

On a lighter note, my ultimate new year resolution for 2008 is to always find the positive in everything. My 2007 resolution was to be a better person and I think I've achieved that in a way only I could understand. It's more to the intrinsic quality rather than the obvious. Anyway, so with this new resolution I hope to achieve greater things and be the person I thought I'll never be. Whoever it will be.

As continuing on my pursuit of happiness, serenity and contentment, and to enjoy life and just do things without having much thoughts in it, I'll be going to Singapore tommorow. Haha! Too exxaggerated? Oh well! I deserve a break after all the hardship that I've been through. Hope for it to be a BLAAAAAASTTT!

So, No!, I will not be able to blog until I get back which is sunday. Please be patient my dear friends. Hiatus will be my middle name for now. For now!

It seemed like we wanted things different as long as they stayed the same...........

No comments: