Monday, December 31, 2007

An Educating Year

2007 has been a very very tough year. It has been emotionally exhausting. A roller coaster ride right from the start, the lows were soul draining whereas the ups were exhilaratingly gravity defying.

Mid year I came to an easy conclusion that 2007 was a bad year for me. Yet, as it approaches its end, I realised that I was completely wrong. All that had happened had taught me to be a better person. 2007 changed me in a way I never thought possible. And I am still learning. What doesn't kill you only make you stronger. As a human, there are many things beyond our control. Eor whatever happen, we always have to look at the brighter side of everything. For everything negative, there's also the positive. We just need to look at both sides of the coins. To read the fine print of life, to understand the little details of the picture.

I am thankful for what 2007 has brought me. Truly grateful for what changed me. And truly looking forward to what to come in 2008. May it be better in every way. Amin!

Life revised.....

No comments: