Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cut, Fun, Extreme, Sunburn

The great start to my 27th year continues. Went to Pantai Seri Kenangan yesterday with the Lionesses and the hockey guys. Within 5 minutes I arrived there, I was already riding a motorbike. That's right. I rode one yesterday, not the big road type, just a medium size one. And it was fucking AWESOME!! There was definitely a need for speed. It was euphoric! Kick-ass to the max.

I also rode an atv with Pye since she was there as well with her family. There's so much happening at the beach. The fun and laughter was non stop. I also walked along the mile stretch of the beach looking for seashells and basically indulging myself in the beauty of my surroundings. It felt real good and peaceful. And we didn't return empty handed though it wasn't my catch. Huhu!

In the afternoon, armed with thick sunblock which made us looked like second hand chinese opera, we braved the sun and played beach soccer. My team won and I must say that the girls did display an impressive game.

I injured my shoulder again. It came off a bit, not as bad as the previous two. But it was as painful. All in a day, I guess one can't take all in without giving something out. It's all good!

By the way, yes Nur! I was told we can eat those Belangkas. I quote 'it's a crab crayfish!' haha the shell of that monster is so thick and hard. One can make an armour hat. Huhu we didn't eat it though, we gave it to the Pinoys/Thais next to us.

Last night, the family had a BBQ/Doa Selamat/ Tahlil at my uncle's. Cousin Wana is back in Brunei for 2 weeks. The little cousins had a costume slumber party as well last night. It was such a brilliant day yesterday.

There are always good things..........

No comments: