Life is beyond human's comprehension. To understand it completely is simply impossible. These routines we go through, the things we do, the pains, the euphorias, are all the little pieces of the bigger picture. We can try to put two and two together but we can never be sure, can't we?
I like to believe that at one point, everything will make sense, that we can see the whole clearly. Somehow I sense that this point will come when the end is too near. Sounds morbid?
I'm a bit disturbed at the moment which I kinda like. Though it made me come up will all this dark thoughts. But it's good to hit rock bottom once in a while. Makes me feel alive. Makes me more human.
Who's in it with so much to lose?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Embracing Insanity......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Agreed...heehee..love your blog...yes you have to be evil sometimes..you need to unleash the evil once in a while..hahaha its just the other side of you that alwayz makes you feel good about everything. I'm feeling that way for now..playing evil..so go on and Show that darkside of yours..it will be worth it.*winks*
Post a Comment