I'm exhausted and bruised. Just got back from futsal and someone kicked my shin really really hard, having mistaken it for the ball. No bad intention though it was pure accident. So it's all good.
It has a been such a long day. Fun, exciting long day. Bought two books this afternoon, Air Babylon and The Amazing Adventures of DietGirl. Hehe! I so love.
There'll be a blood donation thingy at work tommorow. So I'm gonna do some good and donate my cells. I've never donate blood before so it should be an interesting experience. I don't know why but I have this urge to do it eversince I know about the campaign. We never know right? It might be us lying on the hospital bed needing our own blood. That would be ironic. Heh! I'm starting to sound morbid. But it's nice to do something good and give something to the world. I'm a bit nervous about it as it is a new experience but I hope this determination I have in me will pull me through it. Watch this space..... :)
All we need is to find something good.......
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Bleeding Sweats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment