Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Missing Aaqil.......

I miss Aaqil so damn much that it hurts. I know he's not my son but I love the little sleepyhead truly, madly, deeply. Hehe! Now, don't tell me to get married and have one of my own cos God forbid, I'm so not ready for all that. Nonetheless, I know I love Aaqil the moment I saw him. Who could resist loving his sweet adorable face. Does it make sense really that I can love him as my own but still not want to have one? I think it does.

Anyway, mum visited him this evening and he was sleeping as usual. I haven't seen him for 2 days and I'm definitely going tomorrow. No matter what.

He is a true blessing. A blessing to his parents, his aunts and uncles, his grandfathers and grandmothers as well as his great grandmothers. He's a lucky kid to be loved by so many. May he grow up to be a good faithful man. Amin.

The love beyond words........

No comments: