I've been busy for the past few days, I apologised if I seemed to abandon this blog. I haven't been inspired. Not in a thoughtful way anyway. I have something to write about but I'm lazy. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.
Anyhow, the birth of my first nephew has to be one of the highlight of my life. I stayed at the hospital throughout the 12 hours long labour together with the rest of the family. On friday, 11th April 2008, Muhammad Aaqil Harith was born weighing 3.3kg and 52cm long. His birth changed my life, in a way. He's just so cute and adorable. I don't think he even mind the limelight, he's definitely enjoying his early moments of the world.
I've been thinking whether to start a new photoblog for the photos I took. I think it's a good idea to separate the pictures and my words/thoughts. I don't know, what do you think? My readers have been awfully quiet lately. Speak up yo!
Oh! My injury is not as bad as I predicted. Hehe! So Yay! I played hockey on thursday and saturday. Not even an ache. This is it for now.
Til I find my inspiration........
Sunday, April 13, 2008
The Thoughtful One......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment