Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Set Up.....

I was so restless last night, I couldn't sleep. It was only around 3am that I forced myself to sleep. There's so many things on my head and I was trying to rationalise them. Their pros and cons, decisions aren't easy to make.. Then again, it may not be up to me to decide. For one thing, it seems to be all set up. Don't have much choice, do I? It seems like the coming things are nicely set up for me. Lots of great things to look forward for. But I couldn't help myself to feel agitated with whether I'm capable of being a part of it. I know I am but why are all this doubts haunting me.

They say be careful with what you wish for, cos you might just get it all.

If I go, what are my chances to leave?

No comments: