Sunday, May 04, 2008

Beyond Inhuman.....

It recently come to my knowledge of the extremely disturbing crime of a man called Josef Fritzl. He locked his own daughter, Elisabeth, in the cellar of his house, unknowing to anybody even his wife, for 24 years as his sex slave. He fathered 7 children with Elisabeth. For 24 years, Elisabeth was held captive, with three children never been outside ever in their whole life. Three others were raised by Josef in a normal upbringing, while one died during childbirth and was incirnerated in the household furnace. For more, go google it.

Anyway, what this man did is just beyond words. It's very very sick indeed. I just wanna share it with you guys cos I'm sure not many is aware of this. I only knew about it when a friend mentioned it saturday morning. Tell me what you think......

Among the bitches......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWD! That is SUPER DUPER sick!!! *turning green* yucky!!!!

-Dearest-

Craven said...

This is the worst case of incest crime ever...could it be the Post World War trauma?? Heeeee