Dear Aunty dearest,
My wawa told me that you've been asking for my piccies *blushes* I didn't know I'm such a hot stuff at the moment. Anyway, you can find more of my pics on my photoblog. Just find my link on the right side below. I attached a photo of me so you'll not be shocked by how adorable and handsome I am. Can't wait to meet you.
Hugs,
Aaqil
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaqil Baybeee!!! *smiling w tears on the cheeks* thanks for the dedicated post / announcement on ur dearest Tua's blog *bwahhahah* i wonder what u call her (uwa perhaps? or wawa? kira kiut lah tu ahh) Aunty dearest cant wait to see u too hun! :') and u have the MOST beautiful eyes aunty dearest have seen on a newborn baby boy, patutah Aaqil slalu tidur lai ahhhh.. u just dont wanna show off those beautiful eyes of urs :D
Love u tho i havent met u, ur dearest tua has been talking soo much about u that it feels as if i have met u..so cant wait to see u sweetheart :) *bighug*
Much Love,
Aunty Dearest
Aunty dearest,
My wawa visited me tadi. She took some more photos but I can't give her much pose yet. But I'm sure the piccies are still great. I fell asleep in her embrace cos it was very warm and comfy. I don't sleep as much now only when I'm exhausted. They said that I sleep like Winnie The Pooh. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Winnie the Pooh is a girl whereas I'm a boy. But I learnt that she's cute so I'm guessing that I must be cute as well? Wawa told me that I can look forward to having a playmate. Can't wait! I'm going back to sleep now (I woke up as soon as wawa put me to bed) don't wanna give the parents a hard time.
Lots of hugs n kisses,
Aaqil the Pooh
Hello Aaqil the Pooh,
How are u today my luv? Aunty dearest also thought that Winnie the Pooh is a boy so u are not alone( but ermm.. Winnie sounds like a girl's name tho) hehe if Winnie is the girl, im sure u make the BEST one for the boy :) Btw tell wawa to post Aaqil's picture quickly ok at least aunty dearest can look at them while having a break from doing sOo much of assignments.. better get back to work now!
Love with lots of babydust,
Aunty Dearest
Post a Comment