Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Fourth on the Seventh

First of all, I wanna wish a Happy Happy Smashing Birthday to my brother Phad who's celebrating his 22nd birthday today.

Yesterday's futsal tournament was great fun. It was the first competitive game I've played in such a long time after the ban of women's football exactly. We didn't play as Kirana yesterday, in fact Minx, Ina and I were imports for Warriors. The team qualified to the semi final after finishing second in the group stage with 2 wins, one draw and one defeat. Lost in the Semi to DF-B with a 4-1 scoreline. The sole goal in the game scored by Pye the captain. For the 3rd placing match we played against DF-A whom we lost to in the group stage. We lost the match by a single goal as we did the group stage match. The tournament lasted in the morning and I was told that the men's game started in the afternoon after the Jumaat prayers. My younger younger brother played but I forgot to ask him how his team did as he only came back late at night.


Right after the tournament Waz and Mia went for lunch and hung out at my place right after, played cards and risk until around 5. It was fun to just chill and have fun once in a while. Thanx for the band Waz, I love it. My body is still sore after yesterday's tournament, my ankle was already beyond help even before it started. Its a recurring injury I had since a month ago, the same as my right pinky finger. Hehe! Thinking to not play handball later to rest a bit but then again...its handball. What are the chances?? But seriously I need to take a break. I need a good full body massage. Any takers? The handball tournament is coming up soon and I need to pick my game up. SiGh!!

I need to know if you were real................

No comments: