Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Stars Are High...........

This is a long overdue post that I intended for some time around last week after the handball tournament. The internet connection went haywired in the middle of posting so here it goes:

I have not been busy the past days that I've ignored this blog. I was deprived away from internet access even during work cos I've been spending most of my time not in my office at work. Hehe! Anyways, the group stages for the handball tournament was a total success on monday. The Shooting Stars lead the ladies' table standing with 13 points and are through to the semi final. Our semi opponent are yet to be known as Black Pearl and Nakotto has a game in hand. The Brunei Times has been doing a good coverage since the beginning of the tournament so a special thanx to the reporter Amelia. She doesn't know bout this site but nonetheless.....

Click here for news from Brunei Times

No comments: