There's a lot of things been going on the past week mostly with handball. The first Brunei Handball Tournament will kicked off on the 16th at the Multi Purpose Hall, with round robin matches for both men and women's group. The finals date has yet to be confirmed due to some difficulties with the venue. There's a lot of other tournament and events coming up so I'll be difficult to get an available space for the finals, even worse, for trainings as well. We've finally agreed on our team's name for the tournament and we are now called the Shooting Stars.
I didn't get to train and play a lot lately during the handball sessions mainly because I don't want to overstrain my injuries which up til now consists of my right thumb and pinky finger, my right ankle and my left knee. Hahaha! So most of the time I was helping the STPRI team for the upcoming game. Although they did play handball for their ECA a few times but relative to the other teams they are still new. Unfortunately, there is little time to teach them all the basics so all that can be done for the tournament is for them to play in a very tactical manner. Did gave them few hints and tips, and a little bit of dirty play but hey! they really need it. So haha! yeah..hopefully, they'll improve in the next couple of days. However, if the keep on training regularly and I hope they will, they have vast potentials as they are still young and energetic.
I got to run..............
Saturday, July 14, 2007
So You Sailed Away
Classified in:
Handball,
Shooting Stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment