The question of the week has been 'Will the stars shine tomorrow?' The knock-out stage of the 1st Brunei Handball Tournament is scheduled tomorrow. The final placing of the women's table is not final yet as Nakotta and Black Pearls haven't play against each other. The top four standing can change so we don't know who will play against in the semi until Nakotta and Pearls play. We've been inviting our friends and students as well to come support us. It'll be good publicity for handball as well. I'm still nursing my pinky and thumb injury and to add salt to it, my arm is quite strainful.
Anyway, til monday. lets hope we'll win. Amin! I'm actually using my cousin's internet connection without her knowing so I gotta make it a fast entry :) By the way, everyone is welcome to come to MPH to watch the finals of the handball, it will start at 2. Shooting Stars supporters please wear black and red. Hehehe!
Edited...
Just got back from Pantai Jerudong meliat fireworks with my little cousins and siblings. It was fun especially with lots of kids in the wheeler. As Nora said, kids are easily entertained and I couldn't disagree any less. In case you are wondering, I have permission of using my cousin's Wani laptop now. Hehe! Anyway, I'm sure you will not be surprised if I tell you that all day long I have been thinking about handball..tomorrow's tournament exactly. I'm quite satisfied with where I am now and how I play but anything is possible. I might fucked up when it really matters. But hopefully not. I'm not as nervous as I was earlier in the day..I think I'm more focused now which is good cos it drives the nerves away. Then again maybe this focused state of mind is temporary since I'm considerably occupied with other things especially tonight. Today's training was ok, though we didn't get to do much as a team as not all were present but individiually we managed to improve our skills. I think! Hehehe. Oh! good thing is I don't have to worry about sleeping in late tonight as the game starts in the afternoon nonetheless I'll have to make sure that I won't oversleep.
On another note, August is coming near and there'll be some honest and thorough decision to be made. I have yet to decide on it and with little time left I'm basically clueless. Then again, if I choose to accept it if offered then I guess my life will change almost drastically. Then again there's my family to consider. Can it get more tougher than this? If in case the offer is not there then its ok..its life as usual. But I've been thinking bah, you know when I'm dead or old and if someone were to ask me something like ''What did you do when you live? Anything great or something like that?' Then I'm afraid the answer will be a dissapointing no. I feel like I need to take charge of my life..do what I want to do and enjoy the most. I need to be kept on my feet constantly..I need some new challenges. Macam wouldn't it be cool if my answers were to be 'Yes, when I was working offshore in China, we were caught in a middle of a typhoon' or something like that. Okay...I know I'm weird but that gets my adrenalin running. Heh! I better stop now. Need to get home and rest for tomorrow.
The ball is in your court...........
Saturday, July 28, 2007
You're Just Like The Moon Only Brighter......
Classified in:
Handball,
Shooting Stars,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment