Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Its Either You Need A New Life Or..................

I hate being the decision maker. I hate having the ball in my court. Its exhausting! It really is. Life has been similar to a ride of rollercoaster..its been tiring and exhilarating at the same time. I'm truly exhausted in all aspects. Started work on saturday after my 4 days mc...shoulder is getting better though I know I still can't play yet..not in the couple of weeks but I'm soooooooooooooooooooo tempted. So I might play...then again I might not.


We lost in the handball final by a margin of two goals to nil by the way, didn't get to play in the final due to the sustained shoulder injury. I was a bit dissapointed with that but tomorrow is going to be a better day, so I was told to remember. SiGh!


Shed a little light cos its getting harder to comprehend..................

No comments: