I'm running out of things to say. Not that I'm clueless or whatever at the moment..ok ok I am a bit clueless but I've been trying to find new things to talk about instead of....well you can see from my previous post that I've been a bit under the weather. Ok ok...maybe not a bit.
(30 minutes later....) I still don't know what to talk about. Things that I wanted to are the most things that I cannot say. Hmmm! Anyway, this post acts as my obligation to Wano who bugs me for update. Though she had an interesting comment regarding my posts. Hehehe!! Maybe I should start taking photos...at least ada jua kan d liat d blog ani. Hmmm :)
Ohh I bought a new phone a week ago. Its a Sony Ericsson Walkman (I forgot the serial number!) I love it. I love it to the max! The walkman feature has been a sanctuary for me to be on my own space even when there's people around. This is anti-social at its best. So if you want to be one..buy the SE Walkman series. Be anti social be cool! Haha apakan!
The final year project list for the students are out already. Unfortunately, one of my study, the investigation of wingtip vortices of aircraft with and without winglet has been denied as we don't have a wind tunnel apparatus for high speed simulation experiment as intended. So I'm left with one project only and that is the Air conditioning ducting system for the PLINT A/C Experimental Bench in one of our labs. I already have two students who were interested to do the aircraft project but I guess I couldn't do anything about it. I could though suggest another aircraft related project but then since nobody ask me to proposed another one so I'll be content with just one project. Tapi kesian ku jua anak dua orang atu...krg frust menonggeng drg. Hmmm! With The A/C, this girl keeps coming back to the office to tell me that she booked me for the project. Ada jua main booking rupanya....huhuhu! Ahh! Students! They can be adorable sometimes hehehe
On a string..............
Saturday, August 18, 2007
One of Those Days....
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment