I'm so lazy dat I need a good kick on d back to make me move forward. Even with the kicking I doubt I'll be making much progress. Had a quick glance at d lecture slides for tomorrow. Just need to thoroughly read through it and some other little background stuffs. I'm yet to decide which lab to do but I'll think about it tomorrow. The next paragraph is not work related.
I must say I'm much more settle now. A little bumpy along d road once in a while but I'm feeling much better. Its much more clearer to me and much much more easier. Its hard to get our life back on track once it shifted but we have to do it nonetheless. Otherwise, we are just going to drift further and further away. Heh heh!
Why should we stop the only thing that feels so right?
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Fast End A Slow Start
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment