Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Silliness at Its BEST!

Ya know...I can be so silly sometimes. Its too bimbo its embarrasing. I had to do a water bath experiment this morning. The apparatus was being used earlier by another lecturer. I were to get the water boiling from room temperature however since it was being used earlier the temperature of the water was around 80 Celcius. So since the water was already 80 degree was kinda stunned of what to do next. Bangang to the max!! I mean if you want to increase the water temperature just boil it and wait. But what if you want to decrease the temperature so you can start the experiment over again. So I told the students that we can't do the experiment cos of the obvious reason only to complain to a colleague later in the office about it and his respond was 'Why didn't you just throw the water away?' Toink!!! Bimbo banar!! Hahahaha!! Actually, to make a stand for myself, I was kinda caught up in the whole experiment thing cos I deals with compressors and evaporators and in these cases, throwing off whatever is not possible. How silly is that to overlook at the simple things to do just because............

So I have to retake the class on saturday for them to finish off the experiment. Huhu! Have to stay back after 12 but don't think it will take that long anyway so I should be done in less than an hour. Cari pasal bah! Ani pedah2 plang ada class lagi on a saturday afternoon!! Lunch time even!! Errkkkkssssssssss

Whip it all away................

No comments: