Its really really cold today. I'm so not liking how my day went so far. Though I enjoy cold weather but today it just adds to the coldness and emptiness I'm feeling. No specific reason really. I think I woke up to the wrong side of bed.
Lab is less in an hour. Haiyaaaaaaa!!! I so don't liiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Will try to post more later. For now, I'm out!
Its either you get a new job or a new life..........
edited//
Lab was ok this morning. Could have been better if more students were willing to participate instead of acting all cool and whatever. By the end of the day, durang jua yg tesangkut tu. I've seen many so please act up! Hehe marah! Tau udah I got off the wrong side of bed they are teasing my patient some more. Huargghhhh!!
Anyway, I've been getting some comments from a friend regarding the nature of my posts lately. She said 'its mysterious and creepy!!' Hahaha! Creepy??! What the...!! Anyway, I don't know I just wrote whetever I feel like writing. So its basically the mood I'm caught in the moment of posting. So I think I owe her a normal kinda post which is what I'm trying to do now. I don't want to scare her off being creepy and all although I know she's hooked!! Hahaha! i guess its driving her nuts with me writing all those stuffs.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Take It All Away..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment