I was approached by the HOD to take half semester of the BLNG consultancy course this September. I have to say although the pay is good but I'm a bit reluctant to take it as I've already have 2 other subjects this semester. Unfortunately, I still have to take it as there's no other lecturer who is urmm.... eligible to teach this subject. Haha! For the consultancy course, 2 lecturers are assigned to teach one subject, one in the first half of the semester and the other towards the end. So I managed to persuade my other colleague to take the first half of the semester so I'll have more time to prepare for the classes. Hehe!
The subject for the consultancy course is a bit different from what I usually teach as it has more theory rather than calculation in it. I guess its similar to what I did last time. So I need to polish up my knowledge on the theoretical side to suplement the lecture better. The question is will I have time to want to do so? :)
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Another Package To Deliver........
Classified in:
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment