This is how my timetable looks like this semester. I just noticed that I have all afternoons occupied except for saturday. Yikesss! I'm not at my best in the afternoon. Fortunately, I only have one early morning class which is great. So I guess I loses some and win some. Hehe apakan!! I thought it would be difficult to teach two different subject simultaneously in the semester but I'm coping well with it.
Anyway, the students nowadays are more cheeki-er but they are still good students. Although I've been complaining a lot about work and how mundane it is. Somehow, when I was there standing in front of them, teaching, I feel like I belong there. Its like this is what I'm meant to do. Its just the other part of the profession that is killing me. Hmm! The students never failed to make me smile. Although once in a while, they do get in my nerve. But somehow they can sense it jua and they tried to make it all ok in their own cheeky way. Hehehe! I'm refering to the seniors by the way, the new intake are urm......okay I guess. There are some good students but a few gets into my nerve all the time. We'll see how their results go in the exams.
On another note, I think I have the coolest people in my department in the institution. They just rock! Feel like family! Nyeahhhhh!! I gotta run..
It left unspoken.................
No comments:
Post a Comment