Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Along This Road....

I'm yet to read Jemima J. Maybe after The Kite Runner which I'm going to start on tonight. The one I've just finished is An Accident Waiting To Happen by Adrian White. The story took place in Manchester and the places were very familiar. In fact, I'm seriously UK@Manchester sick at the moment. I miss that place! SiGh!

I bumped into an old friend at the gym today. It was very exciting to see her. Her husband died a year ago in an accident. The death was unexpected and shocking. He was a very nice man. And to see my friend, it breaks my heart. Because I know she's still grieving. Although see looks alright, but you can sense that she's still broken and lost. She's still trying to move on in which I think she's progressing well. Slowly but well. I'm happy that she's moving on. I hope for her to find another decent man as she deserves to be happy. Al-Fatihah to Allahyarham Md Zulkarnain.

The only face you see........

No comments: