I just finished reading The Pilgrimage. Sorry! But it wasn't as good as the other Paulo Coelho's books I've read. It is more spiritual in a secret society context i.e. Knight Templar and The 'Tradition' stuffs. However, as with his other books, the author never failed to impress me with his understanding for a better life.
I so wanted to start on Jemima J but as it is now past midnight and it's workday tomorrow, I think its best to start reading it fresh in the morning. Or whenever I'm free haha! Besides, I need to recuperate and relax a bit. My mind is still overwhelmed by The Pilgrimage. I don't want to end up thinking that it was Jemima who embarked on a journey along the road to Santiago in search of her sword. Heh!
To dear readers of this blog, be it regulars or accidental gogglers or blog hoppers, feel free to recommend any good books as I'm running out of titles to read. Though I still have 8 books to read. Anyways, I'm not into sci-fi fiction, thriller or murder crime. Favoured genres are those of my reading lists. Historical romance is a big NO NO NO! Thank you.
Sometimes we need to slow down and appreciate what we have around us.......
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
From The Pilgrimage To Miss Jones....
Classified in:
Books,
Paulo Coelho
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment