Friday, February 22, 2008

The Kite Runner

I just started reading The Kite Runner this evening and I don't want to put it away. It is so good though I'm only up to chapter six. Khaled Hosseini knows well how to mesmerize readers with his words. The story was carefully plotted and each chapter ends with sentence that makes my heart skipped a few bits. Hehe! I'm already attached to the character Hassan, the things he has to endure. Makes me sad to read what he has to go through in the story. I haven't read much so I can't review the book as a whole yet. Nor do I know will what happen to the characters. Though, there will be heartbreaking and painful moments to come. So far, it almost brought me to tears a couple of times. So Nur, go read it. Hehe

In my own world.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't I just watch the movie? HEHE