Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome To The Dark Side.....

I went out with couple of friends today, good old friends, for lunch. We ended up reminiscing about our younger days back in Manchester. How people grow, and how they change. We talked about the people we came across in life, the people who ended up as friends, some as the 'have been' and some who still play a significant part in our life.

Anyhow, the most interesting part of the afternoon conversation was when a friend blurted out that I 'drove people to their dark side' and was agreed by the other. Now! Please don't jump to any conclusion just yet. Although, I'm not dismissing the claim, I'm not evil either. My only arguement is that, I didn't force them or lure them to the 'dark side', I only woken up the sleeping demons inside of them. Besides, I didn't trap them into doing things they shouldn't do, sometimes even the things I never do myself. I didn't do it intentionally, seriously. Some of the things are bad, some are just wild and insanely fantastic. I'm not a very adventurous person myself and I can't explain how I just managed to do that.. So with the facts that has been discussed, yeah, I do drive people to their dark side. Oppsss! *_*

Starting enough trouble.......

No comments: