Monday, January 22, 2007

Dead Sleepy Meat

Oh God! That long! I'm back if you haven't noticed :p It has been so long that the tagboard account has been deleted. Haha! Bloody mary!! I think I've lost the blogging touch haha...I'm actually clueless on what to write. Or maybe there are so many to talk about but I just don't know where to start. Maybe I'm still in my holiday mood, too lazy to do anything. Hahaha! Yatah bah!

I won't talk about my holiday in KL as people tend to get surprised with my response to their 'How's KL??' Hahaha! People will never understand unless they know the whole situation which they wouldn't know cos I'm not telling them hehe so yeah... :)

So today is my first day at work this year..after 24 days of sleeping, gaming, eating and couch potato-ing and I'm still fuzzy. Slept around 3 last night thanx to the addictive Football Manager. Its funny cos it says something like 'Call your boss and ask for more sick leave' on the addictiveness level. Oh man! I'm beyond help! I was surprised that the plant that I have in the office was still alive after more than 24 days since the last time I watered it and not to mention no sunlight at all. Haha! Its surviving pretty well actually but it looks less healthy tho. The flowers are a pale shade of pink and the leaves are pale as well.

Next time tell me to take leave until at least a day spent at work before the semester reopens. I found myself sitting here thinking over and over again. 'What the hell am I doing here?' Haha! And its bad because I'm actually lost...very lost!!! Oh! I only had a look at the timetable for this semester this morning and it sucks really bad!! I'm fully loaded on mondays! MONDAYS!!!!! Thats the day after the weekend. I barely survived with one lecture how can I survived the whole day?? And you think thats bad! Well....this full schedule that I have on mondays...urmm its all for the same subject. Hahaha! So not only I'm fully occupied on MONDAYS but I have to deal with MATHS as well!! Whats even worse is that, I have 3 early morning classes in a week. It makes me sleepy just thinking about it Huehuehue!! I'm a dead meat. This is the most painful welcome-back-to-work thing anyone can ever have. Haha! Nadalah, I'm actually okay..its actually not as bad and I'm still convincing myself. Oh yeah! I also got official jemputan to something as well...hahaha!! the day just gets better and better.......

Anyways, I think I'm gonna end this early morning post til here. I know its 9.16am and its not early, but it certainly is for me...still! :)

In another life I knew you.............

No comments: