For the past couple of days, I've been feeling not quite myself. I'm really really lost. And its seems now, I'm running out of luck in almost everything. Well, life is a wheel, we have our ups and downs. So I'm ok..just hoping that the wheel will turn faster this time.
Had the handball association pro-team meeting yesterday afternoon and game session after that. The intended time for the meeting and game was at 4 and 5 respectively. But since we are proud bruneians, the meeting didn't start until 45 minutes later. So almost halfway in the meeting, the others had already begun with their warm ups and training session leaving us drooling and sulking from above in the meeting room. Which reminds me, I so need to do a lot of basic handball training again. Get myself familiar with the ball handling and all. Shmuckk!!
I don't know why but I was so craving for muffins and brownies yesterday, probably from all the name-food calling Minsgter and I do. So yeah, dragged her along since its partly her fault on our quest to find good muffins and brownies in Brunei. Went to Sheraton but they don't have any yesterday then off we went to FleurDeLys in Kiarong. The banana muffin was nice, so was the brownies and the chocolate caramel cake was to die for. Hehehe! But the brownies didn't really solve my long term craving problems cos its benchmark is Coffee Republic's brownies and muffins. So I'm still on my quest to find one that can match the All-Great CR brownies :)
Injured my index finger during training yesterday, kepunan brownies kali. Huehue its all wrapped up now to keep it straight. Don't want more cacat fingers now do we? Hehe I so got tackled so many many times during the game as well. I so determined to be equally ganas in the next session...hehe if you can stop them, join them.
So you think I'm unlucky enough not to get unlucky. Think again! Car battery decided to fail on me this morning. Have to fork out a good $120 from my worn out wallet. Seems like there's a new kind of battery in town, like a hybrid kind, and the conventional one was nowhere to be found. Well, we only went to 2 workshops plang but yeah. I'm an old fashioned person, I get anxious with new things. The advantage of the new kind over the old one is that it need not to be replaced yearly like the common one. But then replacable thing is good cos it can be replace right? Haha! Apakan! The first thing that came to my mind when I was told that it doesn't need replacing was 'Oh God! Its PERMANENT!!' Such a commitment freak remark. Will talk to the agent the next time I send the big baby for a service.
On a lighter note, its lunch time so I'm gonna go excuse myself :)
Time is not the healer, love is...............
Saturday, January 27, 2007
The Other Side of Luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment