I hate it when I have less classes to do. It makes me more lazy! Dreadful monday classes haven't start, not for my part anyway. So I'm left with assisting another colleague and my laziness is kicking in. I shouldn't sit here trying to decide whether I to go and help him in his class which is starting soon or not. I don't have a choice. Its my job albeit a very donkey like one but still its a job. As Izzie of GA says 'We are interns. Saving lives is not optional' Not that I'm an intern or even work in the medical profession in that perspective. And instead of saving lives I'll be building lives?? No?! Hehe A dear lecturer once told me, this teaching profession we are in, it concerns with the future. The future of our students, our families and our nations. Aiseyman! Cringey-moment! But, when I come to think about it, there's so much valid truth in it. It is a very difficult job.
My office was freezing cold today. Even the corridor was inhabitable hehe...a good reason to have a warm cup of caramel latte. Nyummyy!! Ayte, this is it folks. Thats all my entry for today. Haha! Kan main Risk ku dulu. Toodles
The perfect cry.....................
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Work-less
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment