Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Second Chance

The students are having their resit exams today. I hope they'll do well...at least better than the first one. I've told them what they need to know to know, what they need to do to pass the resit so the ball is in their court right now. Hopefully, the play the game right. Hehe! Its funny cos the last thing I said to them was 'If you panicked!! Take a deep breath and relax!' which I think the students do get all sweaty and jittery sitting for the exam, my papers especially.

I need to sort out few things today but looks like my schedule are all packed. Then we might check in to Empire today. Strawberry milkshake, how?? We in or we in not? Haha! Ohhh! way the by! way the by! somebody has been naughty naughty yesterday at the swimming pool. So I was told. Uhuks Uhuks!! Watch this space........apakan!

Before I go further (not that I'm planning to post a long entry but who knows!) Happy ...th Birthday to Teeeeee. The only happy person that I know. She's always laughing and smiling, nda pernah bad mood kali ia ani. Hehehe! May you have a great year and good things to come your way.

Looking forward for hockey session afterward. Heh! Its been ages and I need to get my fitness, or whats left of it, back on track. The league is to start in the early part of this year so there's little time to get prepare for everything. Sad to say, even harder to admit that I think I've lost some of my touch. What do you expect, I'm getting old. Hahaha!! Not that old, I'm still young but being a month older is still getting old right. Hahaha! denial denial denial! I wonder why it wasn't my middle name. Talking about this old thing, macam people say, you get a year wiser when you get a year older. However!! Why don't I feel that way? I'm feeling more like a year older a year bimbo-er! Hahaha!! Stupidity does NOT grow old with you...you hair does. But thats another story, too depressing to talk about now. We'll wait another 5 years to talk about it. Hahaha ^_^

Ayte, I'm gonna go and count my elderly hair. LoL!!

Barely clutching to a piece of dream...........

No comments: