Monday, May 28, 2007

A Full Course Meal of Statistics

I pity the students for having to go throught 3 hours of statistics without any break. Haha! I was very tired mentally and physically midway through the lecture. I didn't even have time to sit down. I hope they understand fully today's lesson, I was kinda doing it in a quite fast pace as well as I need to cover it all by today. Haiyaya!!

I saw Dillah last saturday. It was nice to see her though we only managed to talk on the phone. Haha kes pemalas kan bejalan! It was raining, I was enjoying my dinner and she was in a car. Anyway, will see her soon as we are planning to have lunch one of these days. Besides, Yut's BBQ is this wednesday night hopefully. Geeeezzz! Its been ages since I've last seen the Lionesses. Should be a great outing this wednesday, looking forward to it. Bah Yut confirm it as soon as possible ah! Hehe! Oh I totally forgot that Thursday is public holiday until my colleague mentioned it during lunch. Haha! must be really caught up with work and everything. Humph!! Padantah the BBQ was on wednesday which didn't make sense to me initially.

Haha! I just found out that the venue for the BBQ whish is our friend's apartment does not have a balcony, she's living on the 5th floor lagi! Hahaha! So one suggested that we use an electric grill!! Hahahaha! So instead of having BBQ chicken and lamb, we'll be enjoying ermm electrocuted chicken and lamb. Change is good sometimes! Haha! Its going to be interesting to see what we will come up with ahead of the sentence :p Just one thing though! What if there's a black out? Contigency plan! Contigency plan people!!

Everyday is a new day...........

No comments: