A lot have been happening this week, unfortunately there's little time to mention all. Before I go on further a belated birthday shout out to Inamoto!! Happy Busday babe! Tried to get you on msn for days but I guess you weren't around. Party kamu? Clubbing? Haha don't party to hard without me ;)
The convocation has been rescheduled to Monday which is not good! Not good at all. I were to have two more monday classes before the end of the semester, this coming monday included. However, since the convocation has been rescheduled, I'm left with one class only. Now, how am I going to cover everything in one lecture??
I was really surprised that my brother's girlfriend msned me about handball yesterday. I was like *double check profile* *turn left turn right* *scratch scratch* huhuhu! She was telling me that she found a UK handball website so I guess my brother did convey my request to her. So does this mean I'm going to get another ball?? Huehue! Which reminds me, to you know who you are, thank you for the ball. You're still my favourite :) Ayte I got to go somewhere.......
Twist and turn.........
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Little Surprise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment