Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Virtual Reality

I'm lost again! SiGh!! Everything makes total sense which doesn't make sense at all. Hmmm weird huh! It feels like I'm living in a dream..forever wanting to wake up! Not that its bad but makes me lose my sense of being. I'm losing ground.

Today marks the birthday of two of my beautiful friends Ames and Peng. Have a rock and roll life babes!! Haha They don't actually know about the existence of this blog but hey! its the though that count even though they might not know it. Besides texted them both at midnite already with my new Bmobile no. but I think Ames figured out who I was. I didn't do it purposely to be anonymous that is, I only realised that I was using my other line when I texted them. Ok ok..save the explanation, nobody is interested.

This is going to sound totally random but Inamoto...I love you babe!! HuGs!! ;)

For once in your life........................

No comments: