Tuesday, May 01, 2007

She's On The Other Side....

I don't know why but I misses Dibs very much! And I am yet to send her Hannibal Rising, I shall do that when I have nothing else to do. Haha! Besides she have an exam to study for so the last thing she should be doing is watching dvds.

I still have few stuffs to be done for the admission thingy. Stupid IS is making our life difficult. I haven't even started perparing for my lecture next week which is bad given now that I have like 3 days to do it excluding friday and sunday. Urghhhhh!!

Btw, I had a very interesting dream last night. I don't know what to make of it. I know, this something have cross my mind a few times but I just brushed it off. So I was quite surprise to dream about it. Then again, isn't dream a subconscious of one's mind? Excuse me.......

I tried but I looked away instead...........

No comments: