Monday, April 30, 2007

Part-aaayyyy People

The handballers had a picnic yesterday, just the gang. So if you're not invited then faham2 lah your not in. Haha! Even then they were some invited people who didn't show up. But you're still in the gang unless if you didn't come tomorrow at training. Btw, did I mention that the picnic was fuckintastic! Yes it was! We started in the afternoon since it was the concluded best time for everyone. Anyway, when I arrived, Tina already had the fire started. Very productive!

You might wonder why the hell am I talking about Tina starting the fire. Well, I love handling the fire in BBQs. I guess I'm a fire-starter? Haha apakan. Seriously, I was manning the grill from start to end, of course there were the others as well. But yang mahal nya is that I didn't want to touch the coal, only because its a tedious job getting my hands dirty then to walk to where the pipe is to wash my hand. So I had Tina to do that. Haha! When else can I bully my student? But she was being a sport.

It was really fun and enjoyable yesterday. I saw few people in their true colour especially Erda. Haha! Daym, she is one funny and crazy girl. Huhu! She made the picnic more lively and riuh. Hahaha! Kan menunggu ayam masak tia ganya keraja nya. Alum lagi si Wanney with her bata butter. Huhuhu! We told her to text Beb to buy some butter for the potatoes, instead she texted Beb to bring some bata as in bricks. Haha! Now how are we going to flavour the potatoes with that? Huhu!

Wanney also made us to label our paper cup, given how easy it is to get it mixed up with others and we didn't have much supply either. Yanti mentioned that it felt like a kid's birthday party where we get everything labelled. Nonetheless, it was a actually a brilliant idea to label all the cups.

Late towards the afternoon, we had a mini putting tournament but we didn't get to finish the game. Initially it was just me and Hj Rudy playing then Jimmy, Tina, Jess and Beb joined in. Hehe! So we shall continue it at the driving range eh. We will be having the handball friendly match this sunday so will try to schedule the golf thing the next sunday. Anyway, its monday so I better get back to work. Schmuck!!!

In the definite of time.................

No comments: