Amazing!! Boleh lagi?? I was asked a personal question by a prospective student that I interviewed yesterday. At the end of the session we usually ask them if they have any questions for us regarding the course and he went *shy a bit* and said its personal can I? My colleague said go ahead cos we thought its personal to him NOT us!! But hey!!! We couldn't stop laughing when he left the room but yeah...all in a day work huh!!
edited.
Taking a short break now from the interview. One of the 2.45 slots students didn't come so the next slot is at 3.45 which is in 20 minutes. The students this afternoon came from different academic background as compared to yesterday. But its easier to interview this technical students because they have more working experience and they know what the course is all about. The only drawback is that they are weak academically. Heh!!
Shut!!! Need to prepare tomorrow's lecture slide. Darn!! Oh well, will do it tonight after handball. I believe I can do it. Its been a long day.
Different faces..............
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
What The .........!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment