Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Never Give Up...

Couldn't sleep early again last night, I think I might get sick. My nose was stuffed and my chest hurt. Had to drag myself out of bed to get some vitamin and ointment. Did help and I was in dreamland in minutes. Feel much better today, took some pills and 100+ to avoid getting more sick. Yes mum always give us 100+ when we are sick, it does help alot with the body temperature and dehydration.

Anyway, no surprise if I tell you that I'm preparing the lecture notes still. I'm still confused with this stuffs cos there can be two side of the topic that I'm now teaching. The calculation and theoretical side which is my specialty (esehman!!) and the other is the superficial part. Like in the syllabus it says Superheaters. So do I explain why we need superheaters and continue on to its importance in the plant, draw the schematic diagram, plot the cycle, compare with the ideal cycle and do the calculation OR do I just need to explain what it is and how it works which is much simpler, but its not really my fave area of expertise. And the first is too complicated to cover in a month let alone a week. So I guess its the latter one to proceed with then again...what kind of question can I give the students for the tutorials??? Maybe I'll just combine a bit of both yeah?? Haha! Who says teaching was easy? Allow me to slap you.

Its only 2.30 and I'm already grumpy. I'm going straight for handball practice after work. We most probably will be having a friendly match with the KB team at the end of this month. I've been asked to select players for the team but it hard now that fewer and fewer people are coming. What happen ah? Maybe they don't enjoy handball as much as the regulars do. Mcm org becinta bah, like no time to call or message or anything cos they are busy. Thats just bullshit. Cos even though how busy one is, they'll always have time for their loved ones. So the morale is when a guy say all those things to you it means that he's not into you that bad. Haha! Off topic.

The place where we had our lunch today played Boyzone songs so it is now currently in my playlist. Haha! I have the right to be what it is I'm being at the moment. Yes! Stephen Gately sings through his nose but 15 year old me said his voice is heaven. Haha! Chipmunks!! I see (hear) the truth now....

Know now who we are, know not what we may be......

No comments: