Monday, April 23, 2007

Taking Pause....

I've been feeling unsettled since a month ago. Its like my life is forever revving on the fast lane. It made me weary. At the same time, it made me oblivious. I had no time to appreciate things that are more significant to me but otherwise.

I felt there's just so much to do yet so little time. I do multi things at the same time that I lost judgement of what's important and what's not. I was seeking quantity but not quality all this time. Ultimately, it feels like I'm slacking and ended up with little usefulness. How is that even possible? I'm clueless.

I'm going to take it slow now. Embrace what the moment has to offer rather than just consuming everything in like there's no tomorrow. Like a blood thirst vampire awaken from its centuries-long slumber draining every drops of blood off its victim. I was that vampire. I need to feel like a human.

I'm just gonna let everything falls into places. Going with the flow is good. Don't force it. Yeah! Just sit back and live in the moment. Slow it down, take a pause.

Hit the button now................

No comments: