Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Addition

Its been a busy week so far. I have the interview thing to do, as well as the teaching load with the consultancy students. On top of that, I have another blog added into my hand. Its the not so-official brunei handball blog which you can find here. The rest of the information regarding that blog can be found there. I've also link the website so you can easily surf it through here.

Its been difficult juggling my blogging skills with two blogs as the idea of both blog are very different which makes me kinda run out of ideas when it comes to writing this blog. Since when jua ku banyak idea. But hey! Nonetheless, its been fun so far.

On a good note, I'm going to have my last class with the consultancy students today late in the morning. Then I'm left with the other class which I'm only taking for two weeks. So its all guuuuuudddd!! Can't wait for the semester to be over. Its been very very long!!!

No comments: