Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Daze

Next time, remind me not to sleep late if I need to do academic things the next morning!! Yawn!! Well, its not really entirely my fault as I was kept wide awake in the middle of the night by the fact that I'm gonna be doomed with the lecturing stuffs. So excuse me if all I can think of at the moment are dreams and roses. But yeah, just remind me next time not to.

Amazingly, I managed to read through few notes which I saved yesterday. The path is a bit clearer now though the rest of the journey is still hazy. Worse comes to worse I'll have to ask my colleague who is currently on leave to come around and help. Cos I might end up teaching things that are unnecessary. I think this is one of the disadvantages when fresh graduates are dragged into the teaching profession without having them experience the real working world. There's no practicality and experience to supplement the theories. And its very frustrating given that this field I'm at, industrial experiences are very very important.

Last week, few of us went to Lumut to discuss few stuffs with the people there and I brought up the issue of lecturers not having industrial experience and I was glad to hear the Asst. mentioned that the matter has been looked into. Only that we need to take into consideration of the time period that is convenient to both parties. Its a pity really given that our department particularly has a very good relationship with BLNG so we should take this opportunity to our benefit. Besides its gonna do good for both parties so why not right. Hmmm.....

If I had a choice........

No comments: