Thursday, April 05, 2007

Flowing....

Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I was wrong. Well its too late to turn and head back now....for I'll just hope. Hope for something better. Or even for a second chance.

Had my first consultancy lecture this morning. The students are way much better than I last taught them. Was kinda fun teaching them I think in a way I have to go with their flow, you know try to blend it in with them, tell jokes that they'll laugh to rather than sharing the lame one which kinda work tadi.

Anyways, now thats I've got that part certain, I have to turn my attention to this project which I'm handling for the Energy Week. I'll talk to the technicians on Monday once I'm over this hectic week. Darn!! should have keep my hands still in the first place. Nonetheless I'm thankful that I've been given this great opportunity to further deveop my career prospects. Hopefully it'll bring some meaning into my dull career life.

What happen when you put two bored and tired adults together on a Thursday afternoon?
.................................
[15:33] On The Outside....: if i dont go now i will not go anytime soon
[15:33] On The Outside....: u know its the flow
[15:33] On The Outside....: everything is about flow hehe
[15:33] N70: hahaha yeah d flow again
[15:34] On The Outside....: banar serious
[15:34] On The Outside....: hahaha
[15:34] N70: hehe awu dih
[15:34] N70: go with da flow
[15:34] N70: cos it'll get u flowing
[15:34] On The Outside....: flowing is good
[15:35] On The Outside....: at least im not stuck
[15:35] N70: hehe
[15:35] N70: yeah yeah
[15:35] On The Outside....: its true
[15:35] On The Outside....: everything is about flow
[15:35] On The Outside....: u stop the flow everything changes
[15:35] On The Outside....: sometimes u have to start all over again
[15:35] N70: hahahaha
[15:36] On The Outside....: and sometimes ur left drifting

Tell me it is going to be alright..............

No comments: