I'm gonna be sick! This is for real. My nose has been stuffy since a week ago and only nowI started coughing. So the damam-ing process has started. God knows..maybe I'll be getting sick, the real thing, next week. Since the process of me getting sick is so the very slow. Seriously..its coming!
A friend was talking about this blog last night. She was telling me that she read this one blog after googling for 'Kirana FC Brunei'. So becerita tah ia how the blogger also wrote about handball and stuffs. She confidently said that the blogger was Inamoto. Yes babe, you! I don't know how she came to that conclusion. Anyway, she even talked about the poems and how colourful the posts were. Haha! I had my moment. All this time she was talking about the site, I was smiling. I mean what else could I do? Nda kan serious right.
Anyway, my coughing is getting worse. Raincheck gym. Hello bed!!
Just a spoonful of sugar...........
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Nice To Meet You Finally....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment