Sunday, April 08, 2007

An Afternoon Away from Madness......

Currently at CoffeeBean Bandar with an old friend from the past, present and future i.e. Norazz. Huhu!! She's keeping me company for today while I'm surfing for useful useful information on the Net. Its for my next lecture and boy! can it be any more harder to find one. I almost feel sick thinking the fact that I'm running out of luck for a decent information. You know its like sitting for the finals without knowing anything. Luckily I've stumbled this website which is quite informative so I'm saving everything into my files and will print it in the office tomorrow. The website has gone bonkers at the moments so while waiting for it to load its a perfect time to blog. Hopefully I'll have enough time to finish everything before Wednesday. Oh my!! I need a break desperately.

Its been a long time since I've spent time with Norazz alone and its nice to have a decent heart to heart conversation with this friend of mine. Huhu!! Cos I can just be myself with her since she practically knows everything about yours truly. Yes! that includes secrets. Raw and hot ones!! Haha! Anyway, I'm so glad we are still friends since God knows when. And it amazing and I'm truly thankful to find that she's still the same old person I know back then. Awww! This can be a heartfelt moment..can you feel your tears coming right out? You do? Yawah? What a softie!!

But seriously, she understand and deals well with my insensitivity most of the time which is good cos I don't have to worry if I've offended her or anything cos she knows me well. Well, I think she does know me well. So everything I do she knows the reason why. Hehe apakan.

Sometimes you just need a breather.......

No comments: