A bar of sweets is missing from my bag, I suspected my mother to be the culprit. Hehe! Cos the flavour missing is her favourite. But its ok, I bought it for her jua. She did say she was going to take some money for the car but didnt mention about the sweets afterward. Maybe its her sweet revenge because me and my little brother ate her sweets last time. Hehe I think its cute! Love my mum!
Cousin Wana is flying off tonight, she's not planning to come back home in the next two years. If she stays true to her words, then I'm gonna fucking miss the girl. I admire her for pursuing her dream, such a strong will. If only I was like that 7 years ago. SiGh! My God! Its been 7 years?? Bloody heck! Errr.......
The Lionesses' BBQ is on tonight, to the hostess, I will be a bit late as I have to go to the airport first to send Wana off. I shud be there before 8, just in time to enjoy the electrically cooked food. Dear Pumpkin, yes! we are having a BBQ, without you unfortunately but thats ok, we shall have fun be it without you. You already miss two BBQ right? Huhu! Kejam? I know. I suggest you have one when you come back ;)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
High Flyer
Classified in:
Las Leonas,
My Clans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment