Sunday, June 03, 2007

In The Morning.......

I can't believe I'm still out at this odd hour in the morning! Its only 12.33 plang but still I don't usually go out late at night. But I feel like hanging out tonight. I feel like I need to explore.....huhu!

Yesterday, got to spent the afternoon with Minx and her little niece. I was asked to sing in order to make her like me which I refused to do cos I don't know any baby songs. Haha! But at the end I think I managed to charm her. Aiseyman! Other than that, nothing much has been happening. Nothing that interesting anyway. Humph! I'm tired and the coffee is starting to kick in.

I need to do something significant. I feel like doing something crazy! U know like streak around naked crazy. Something like that lah but I won't streak around naked though...u wish! It'll be a nightmare. But yeah.....I feel like doing something crazy.

You go left and I stay right.............................

No comments: