Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crossroad

It has been a very very interesting but very exhausting week. A lot has been happening and a lot need to be decided. The week could actually decide the path I'm taking for the rest of my life. Have you ever felt like you just need to start all over again..just that there's no pause or even a rewind button. Sometimes I wish I could simply stop and hit the play button, begin all over again. So what do we do? We can't just stop and whatever you know. I'm always frustrated and I think I know why. Its because I know I'm here for something more. Not just what I have now. I'm born special, unique from you typical malay girl. I yearn for excitement. A certain excitement! Something that keeps me on my feet constantly. I need to be challenged every seconds of my life.

How to find out?

No comments: