The last time I saw/talked/met her was a good 7 years ago. Yesterday, we had brunch after such a long pause in our friendship. It was fun, I was glad to know the outing was indeed fun. I know somebody will not believe the next words that coming out of my mouth (or rather what I'm going to type next). Of course there were a lot of things to catch up on, 7 fucking years is a very very long time. But I'm so thankful to find her still the same. The same more than the ordinary girl that I exhausated my teenage years with. I felt like I was 15 again and it was exhilarating. We managed to put our differences away. After all, the friendship was more meaningful which unfortunately took us 7 years to realise that. Too bad the other two girls couldn't join us or else it would be one fine mini-reunion. I'm sure there will be more of this to come.
On a very very random note, a student just came to the office to hand in a report. He goes 'Miss' and hand me the reports and I was like ohh the a/c reports. Thanks! He then stood still and look at me and I go ' Yeap, ok!' (Inside I was yelling: Go away now!) He stares...I gave blank face..as blank as I can. He smiled and left. Erkkkkk!! how freaky can one be? I would locked myself in the office but its freaking hot and I could enjoy the company of the people along the corridor. Okay, that doesn't really make any sense now.
I'm thinking of when is the best time to take a leave. Unfortunately, I think I'm going to take a couple of weeks of the consultancy course again. I think it has already started for Term 5...so it will end in early August. I really don't know what I'm on about. Its a good time to stop don't you think?
I begin to wonder.....
Monday, June 04, 2007
What Did You Do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment