Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life Does Not Come In Chocolate Flavour

Sometimes you drifted away for so long you don't know how to turn and head back. I missed a lot! That is all I can say! And its my lost! Its harder when we are dealing with people. SiGh! I wish I wasn't obliviously ignorant. But its better late than never right? The mending will not be easy. I hope they let me.

Honestly, I don't know how to go back. I don't know how to start. They might be dissapointed with me already. Nobody is going to help....I have to do it on my own. Have to take responsibility for my own action.

I saw the pics Didi send, in the last pic there was 'auntie' holding her grandchild. I miss her. She is like my mother. I know she loves me...and I love her too.

Four years is a fucking long time.................

No comments: